Website will be down for a couple more days

The website will be up sometime later this week or next week. Since I have a new hosting company to host my site my domain had to be transferred to them also, (I didn't have to be but SKT requested it since I was no longer hosting with them). Well in the process of transferring my domain name/URL http://www.nowakphotography.com/ from SKT to my new hosting company the domain registration expired causing my site to go down. They say it will take a couple of days for the transfer to go through before my site can be up and working again.

It is hard to say how soon, with it being so close to thanksgiving. I am sorry for all the inconvience this may have caused but I hope that you all can have a little patience with me and everything will be back up and working soon. Just how soon is the question.

Comments

Popular Posts