Postcard Mailings to My Loyal Customers






Here in the next few weeks, I am going to start mailing out these beautiful postcards to my loyal customers. Some of you I do not have a current address due to college or recently getting married for but most of you I still have your parents address. This postcard is good for a FREE sitting fee, that's right ABSOLUTELY FREE, sitting fee. However it may not be used for senior pictures. SORRY!
This is to say thank you for your business and support, it is the least I can do, and I hope you will take me up on this offer.
How long has it been since you last had your portrait taken, or had a family portrait taken? For some of you, your family might of even grown with a new little addition. It is up to you what you would like to use your session for.
Sessions are only good for MAY, JUNE & JULY!




Comments

Erica Rajchel said…
I like the postcard Bev!

Popular Posts