Computer CRASHED Again!!!

My Quad crashed again, and it is frustrating. They computer techs definately decided after trying almost everything that it had to be the motherboard. It runs, but once rebooted it takes forever for it try and load up, so it will be in the shop for another week, having the motherboard replaced. After that I am hoping it runs like a new computer.

I am still up and running or at least partially. I have CS4 trial version on one computer that is about to expire and and older version of CS2 on my laptop, but neither computer can handle to load my CS3 design suite on. So I am doing without a lot of my actions and custom brushes I had created. Things are most definately taking longer.

For example, downloading a 4 gb memory card to my old computer took 84 minutes each to download, were on my Quad, I could download a four of my 4 gb cards in that amount of time. I got absolutely nothing done the other day but download the George-Hatfield wedding.

Well hopefully my woos will be over soon, and this black cloud will move on and find somewhere else to hang out, because I could really use some good news around here, if anymore goes wrong I am not sure what I will do.

Comments

Popular Posts