New Computer

The Techs finally got my computer fixed right before christmas. I thought that this was one of the best christmas presents ever, however after returning to the grindstone after celebrating christmas with my family in Texas I soon realized that the Quad was not fixed, it took 2 1/2 hours to work 47 photos. This is an extremely long time. I use to work several hundred photos in this amount of time. When time is of the essence, this was BAD, real BAD. My Quad was still running like a dinosaur. It works, great for blogging, typing, invoicing, but not for graphic design or for running photoshop.
I did not have the time or the patience to take it back in again for the third time, so I broke down and ordered a new Quad, it should be here in a couple of days. I cannot wait. I am like a kid in the candy store. The new Quad I had custom built to specs, AMD Phenom II x4 Quad 2.6 GHz 64-Bit, 6 GB DDR3 at 1600 MHz, with a vapor cool fan, 1 T HD in a RAID 0 Setup.
I cannont wait to see how well it runs.

Comments

Popular Posts