Amanda

I meet Amanda in Old Town at Eaton Park on the Saturday before easter, to do her senior pictures. Right away I can tell she is very photogenic and that we are going to have a good time. Here are a few of my fav's.







We tried to get the petals from the tree to fall, and float down as I took the picture. This was are most successful attempt. It is very pretty. She was very lucky, all the grass was green and lots of trees and flowers were in full bloom. The particular tree smelled heavenly.

This one is Amanda's favortie photos. She LOOOOOVES this one!

Amanda as been a lifelong gymnast and cheerleader, she wanted to be able to get a photo with all her different cheer uniforms over the years. I think we were able to create a lasting memory for her with her uniforms, I was even able to add the Power Eagle in the background.

Comments

Popular Posts