Adyson

This past Sunday my little baby turned 3. It is so hard to believe, where has the time gone? In many ways what is hardest to believe is that she is only three. She has always been so mature for her age. I have always joked I had a toddler, not a baby. I mean she crawled at three and half months, and was walking by seven months. I guess she figured she had to keep up with that big sister of hers.

Well I am so very lucky to have such a precious baby girl. Her and her sister are the light of my life, my whole world. I don't know what I would do without them.

Chloe was always my poser and always wanting to get her picture taken, well Adyson just has not been exposed to it like Chloe was, because now they always are at the babysitters while I am on a photoshoot. However, Adyson is different that she would rather be behind the camera like me taking everyone's photo than having her own photo taken. I just need to spend some more time with her, and get some more wonderful pictures of this little princess. I will take what i get though, and her are a few of her third birthday pictures.



Comments

Popular Posts