Buddy

When searching for a photographer to do her son's senior portraits, she turned to her colleagues for recommendations. David highly recommeded us to do them, which I am very thankful for the praise. All of my business is by word of mouth, so to all of my customers please spread the good news and praise. I could not ask for anything more. Feel free to post comments on my blog, facebook, or send me an email.

Buddy met me with his mom, and a good friend in Old Town for his portrait session. I could tell he was going to be really laid back and easy to work with. It was so funny, he tried to be so serious, but I managed to get some big smiles out of him, or his friend who was behind me did. Not sure which but it worked.

Here are a few sneak peeks, thanks for your patience. We are all well and heathly again.


Comments

Popular Posts