Paeton & Ryleigh

The beautiful twins are growing up. I took these this summer but as you can see it has been ages since I have updated my blog with any postings. I have been working on senior pictures and while I was posting some sneaks for them I decided maybe it is about time I post some of my other work I did this summer.

Ryleigh and Paeton are so adorable, and they had just celebrated their first birthdays in these, the weekend before. It is hard to believe it had already been another 6 months.


This is the girls together in the cutest outfits their mom, Miranda, had found. Both in a gray leopard print and lime green. Doesn't get any cuter than these too.


The girls in the spectacular summer swim wear bikinis. All I can say is " she wore and itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka dot bikini for the first time today!"


Comments

Popular Posts