Kayla + Shane cont.....

I was sent samples of different design that they liked for different reason, some for the fonts, some for the layout, and was asked to create a custom design Save the Date, just for them that no one else would have.


Everything for their wedding was to be done very rustic country, with burlap, barn wood, and lace.  With Tan and Cream being their main two color with accents of dark purple and a burnt orange.  Or as they would say K-State and OSU colors.





This a a Luxe DVD Case with DVD including High Resolution images from their Engagement Session.  I used a lot of the same ideas from the Save the Dates into the DVD case, using the burlap and lace.





I also designed a custom Album using the most of the images from their engagement session.  For this design I wanted more flexibility, so I used barn wood, along with the burlap and lace.  And went a little darker for the brown.  I thought it turned out rather gorgeous, unfortunately I did not get pics before I sent it to the Bride and Groom as a wedding present.

Comments

Popular Posts